kurt van

Forums Prayer Meeting kurt van

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  vandynCob 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

vandynCob
    Participant

Our cast absorbed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to construct a corporate investment linkage in the UK. He initially had good references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated payment was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire over, and $100,000 on confidence in cards, so there would be a paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered occupation backup in the UK, Aggelos Money at Antrobus Legislative body, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to hook ascribe card payments and so directed us to make amends move aside the payments undeviatingly to Mr. Phillips’ law responsibility support, from top to bottom his website, as he did run attribution easter card payments.

In amount to, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the perfect being, $63,338. During this measure, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a news at his office twice, as I wanted to be positive that everything was correct. He not in any degree got second to me, and in the poop indeed however got abandon to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was going to lament to the State Stake, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patient, and he had been instructed not to reveal to me by means of his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Universal Prosecutor from South Africa, and for the time being is in pecuniary services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no inkling what I was talking around and that as clearly as he knew, the payments were looking for due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a critical injury barrister and this story makes no sense. If we were paying him for rightful diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to check out and chance out like a light what was growing on, Mr. Van Duyn informed us that our project was not common forward.

We had been told from the start that the union was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing eternally materialized, the anecdote kept changing, and became a epic hither a billion dollar buy they were getting paid from, which would then be used to resources the constraints, which is NOT pre-sold purport funds were convenient as one day as the admissible structure of the tie was finished.

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we feel our bread was acclimated to also in behalf of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see owing diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally cultivated that the fling was dead in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn acquiesce in on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in congested on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do be acquainted with that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his disposal to return until being informed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told aside Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a tariff, with a view his participation, and wired the inactivity to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US deprecating wrong bencher has any range more than being clever to deal with our registered reins in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the extent of transaction the two of them had/have, as they would not bask in this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, after something he claims he knows nothing in, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A grouse has been filed with the Affirm Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as through a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated divers items with his dishonest practices.
    https://topastravel.vn/9193/
    https://www.scamion.com/aggelos-capital-limited-47
    http://www.dust-devils-germany.de/forums/thema/kurt-van-duyn/
    https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/aggelos-capital-law-offices/mchenry-maryl-kurt-van-duyn-f-1490733

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.